Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Guest post is an effective way to create powerful Do-follow and No-follow backlinks and bring traffic. There are many websites that allow guest posting which Techuck.com is one. If you want to guest post on the Techuck site, then you need to follow these guidelines that are mentioned below:
- The article should be unique and informative because Google accepts and rank only unique and well-written content.
- Check the plagiarism report before submitting the article. Your content must be plagiarism-free.
- The length of the article or content should be at least +700words because mostly +700 words article to rank in Google quickly. Try to add a fresh, effective, and more wording article. Don’t share promotional content.
- The article title length should contain between 50 to 60
- You must mention meta description and tags/keywords with content or article, you can use a maximum of five tags in one article. You may send an article file having the “DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF”
- Attach at least one feature image that the dimension of an image must be 1280 x 720 Keep in mind the image must be compressed that should not exceed 30kb. You can use the “JPG, JPEG, PNG”image format, if your image contains other formats then your content will be rejected.
- We don’t accept auto-generated content.
- Don’t share or submit content that is already accepted or published on our site. Avoid adding duplicate content.
- Your content will take a maximum of 10 working days to complete the process. Once you submitted the content then any change will not allow.
- We are accepting only “SEO, Tech, Digital marketing, Software information, Mobile reviews, Games reviews, Internet Packages” related content.
- We don’t accept these contents that are against “Google Publisher Policies”.
- Only one link is allowed in an article, if your article or content consists of +1200 words then you can add 2 links.
- Share content via mail “email@example.com“.
- We have the full right to accept, reject, remove, or edit any article, content, or post.