Google continues to use backlinks as a key factor in determining a website’s ranking on its search results. Backlinks, the well-known secret, play a significant role in the success of high pagerank holders on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Backlinks have been an integral part of how search engines, including Google, assess the credibility of websites from the beginning. Each backlink is seen as a form of recommendation. The more backlinks a website receives, the higher its ranking and credibility in search results.
Here, we’ll share some sources of high-quality backlinks that you can obtain for free to enhance your website’s backlink profile.
Understanding Backlinks A backlink is a link placed on one website that directs visitors to another website or webpage. Building backlinks is also referred to as link-building. Additionally, external and internal links are crucial terms to grasp. In the realm of backlinks, terms like backlink provider and backlink recipient are also recognized.
You become a backlink provider when you include links to other websites on your site. Conversely, you become a backlink recipient when your website receives links from others. Despite its apparent simplicity, backlinking plays a pivotal role in the success of your website or blog.
The Role of Backlinks in SEO The number of high-quality backlinks your website receives from other sites can significantly influence its position on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). Higher ranking on the SERP enhances your site’s search engine optimization (SEO).
List of Quality Backlink Sources When seeking effective backlinks, ensure they come from sites with high Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Avoid rushing into buying backlinks, as they might not be obtained organically and could lead to Google penalties. Here’s a list of high-quality backlink sources to consider:
- Quora: Answer questions relevant to your expertise and include helpful links.
- Medium: Create relevant content and link it to your website.
- Pixabay: Contribute comments with your website’s URL or address.
- Imageshack: Submit images embedded with your website’s URL.
- Pexels: Add your website’s URL to your profile.
- Wikipedia.org: Edit or add content, fixing broken links or contributing new information.
- Zoho: Upload articles embedded with your website’s URL.
- Social Media Profile Links: Include your website in your social media bio or shared content.
- Social Bookmarking: Register on social bookmarking sites and share your web pages.
- Web 2.0 Platforms: Utilize these blogging platforms to create content and backlinks.
- Blog Commenting (Blogwalking): Comment on other blogs with your URL.
- Educational and Government Websites: Submit your URL to sites ending in .edu, .gov, .ac.id, and .go.id.
By Rikseo.com these backlink sources, you can gradually enhance your website’s credibility and visibility in search results, driving increased traffic and success.